Saturday, April 23, 2016

Kitchen demo : )


This is what the kitchen has looked like for 20 years.  
I did have the fridge removed already.  It has a happy new home.  :)
The counter under the window is actually a dishwasher that rolls up to the sink to be used. 
Tying up the sink and faucet while the dishwasher is running. 
The original kitchen had no counters at the window.

Took Bailey to the dog park and got a bite to eat and came home to this.

I was bad and started tearing into the floor with Beau.  
He was working alone. 
 I had screwed a 1/4 inch plywood over the old kitchen floor and the dining floor to put my peel and stick vinyl tiles down.  
So I grabbed my screwgun and started taking out the screws while he pried the plywood up.  
I can do this job sitting down.  : P
When we got to the beautiful floor in the kitchen I had flash backs. 
It has been almost 20 years since I saw that floor.

Removed was wainscoting on the wall under the window.   
The sheet rock had an opening where the electrical wire is run in the wall.   


Hardwood floors in the dining room.

We had covered it up due to this spot in the floor, 
did not want to fix the hardwood floor 
Due to kids and pets coming in and out the sliding glass door to the wet Pacific NW.

The hardwood floor guy is coming Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment